Wednesday, October 10, 2012

KILL THE COMPETITION - Stephanie Bond

What took me so long to get back to Stephanie Bond? This book was SO much fun to listen to! I enjoyed getting to know Belinda, the main character. She moves from Cincinatti after an embarrassment that the reader doesn't get all the details of until Belinda is under suspicion for murder much later in the book. We find out when her coworkers and friends do. The reader is definitely along for the ride and it's a fab one.
I don't always dig the description of 'romantic' anything, but I made an exception for this one since it's labeled as a 'romantic mystery'. I thought of it more as a humorous mystery with a tinge of romance thrown in.
Please do yourself a favor and find this book, whether handheld, e-book or audio. It's super!

No comments:

Post a Comment