Tuesday, March 12, 2013

BLOOD AND BULLETS: Deacon Chalk Occult Bounty Hunter - James R Tuck

This would be such a superb movie! Can't go wrong with vampires, were-gorillas and were-spiders and a wicked ancient vampire in control and out for Deacon's blood.
Excellent fight scenes abound through-out. Would love to meet Deacon and his team. James R Tuck describes each character well, not just dwelling on Deacon even as he is the main character.
Deacon could come off as only a tortured soul bent on revenge on the deaths of his family by monsters. He's more than that, though the memories could be his undoing if he let it.
I love his taste in music (hard drivin' blues) and his car, the Comet. Easy for me to get my crush on......
Can't wait to read BLOOD AND SILVER, next in the series. Let me get my Deacon on....

No comments:

Post a Comment