Wednesday, June 12, 2013

MERCY FALLS: Cork O'Connor Mystery #5 - William Kent Krueger

So good! I need to bump up the next in the series on my wishlist on Simply Audio. I need to know what's going to happen to Cork and his family.
A murder victim is found in Cork's jurisdiction not long after someone takes a shot at Cork and his deputy when they answer a domestic violence call on the reservation. His deputy is shot and put in the hospital and it is soon clear that Cork was the target.
Then a bomb is found in Cork's vehicle, the vehicle that Cork's daughter was about to drive. This makes Cork send his wife and kids to Chicago to get safely away. Or are they?
The story goes a bit retro so we get a glimpse of Cork and his wife's past. I liked this peek a lot as much as I loved the suspense of this mystery.
Such a superb series!

No comments:

Post a Comment